Monday, March 2, 2009

Week 34

Week 34 brought more knee issues, and a loose pelvis. Some mornings I felt like Michael Jordon in his last, truly last, season in the NBA - tensors holding me together left, right and center. But I'm over that now to a great extent.

Last week of Work!!! Riding the glorious N-Judah line on the MUNI (SF's transit system) downtown every day is a not-so-gentle type of torture as I clamber up the stairs and shove around desperately searching for something to hold on to. I must say though, that I've developed an incredible aptitude for falling asleep, almost instantly, on transit. The only time that I awake is when my head-bobbing gets violent and I'm jerked out of my slumber.... pretty sight that must be.

My office held a great Baby Shower for me this week; everyone got to wear a diaper on their head and bring a potluck item to the party. Very sweet.

Belly button is popping out and Fran is poking it back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment