Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tough times... week 32 takes me down

I've decided that week 32 has been the roughest on record. I came down with one nasty old cold, and without those good pharmaceuticals to get me through, I've suffered a little longer then I would have liked. The painful sore throat has passed, most of the congestion is out of the way, but there's still some lingering fatigue and something a little funky in the chest.

On top of all of this, RELAXIN has gone coursing through my body - such an overachiever. But, if it's going to help keep me flexible on D-day, then that's great, but if not, then ##$%%^@! What it's done to me in the meantime is allowed me to somehow twist my right knee way out of alignment, so now not only am I 32lbs heavier than in July (5 lbs then I surpass Fran:-{ although he did say that he'd start tying my shoes once that was the case) I've been wearing a tensor and icing my knee several times a day... this pregnancy business is not for the faint of heart I've got to say.

Also, I seem to have become a bit of a nocturnal beast. Last week I found myself cooking Mac&Cheese at 3:15AM in the kitchen, reading Domino magazine, and marvelling at the fact that I'd have to be at work in 5.5hrs. This is getting weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment