Saturday, February 21, 2009
Made it through week 33
Week 33 was quite a bit more tolerable on the physical front. My cold largely subsided, the knee issue persisted, but on a lesser level, and some of my energy came back. However, I did have a bit of an emotional breakdown... to be expected of course, but feeling overwhelmed is never too much fun. I did get a killer massage from a woman with magic hands who has a prenatal specialty, and then went to a concert! and felt somewhat like an adult again, except that I spent the vast majority of the night sitting in a chair stretching my legs out to get some blood flowing through my calf cramps. I've also picked up the peculiar habit of dropping all food items destined for my mouth, onto my shirt. It's quite embarrassing, and I don't have an explanation for how this happens most of the time, but whenever I look down, there are food stains on my shirt and pants :-{ Baby X continues its acrobatics, and the other night while we were sitting on the couch, something akin to a shark fin rising out of the deep blue, surfed its way across my abdomen - pretty darn freaky! Elbow, knee, fist? At this rate, Baby X is going to sprinting out of the womb in the not too distant future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment