
Well, we made it to week 40 safe and sound!! Yep, we are certainly fully baked by now, but Baby X is hanging tight and waiting for the perfect moment to emerge. I would have to say that I can't imagine a time over the last 40 weeks when I was more unbearably ready to meet this little person then I am right now. I know that a few more days doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things, and that in a week or so, these last days are going to seem like a cake walk, but right now, I feel like it's time to MOVE... that means you my beautiful baby! I'm aware of how eagerly anticipated this new being is, so am taking all of your good wishes and thoughts with me through everyday, and will let you know when the big news happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment